16 December 2023

Washed Away

Waves of the ocean,

Take my worries away,

Wash out the pain,

The anxious mind rain,

Take my self doubts,

In exchange for new thoughtful sprouts.


I see my the negations drain,

I feel my the sliding strain,

Oh! Ocean I see you're vast,

Take in all my past,

Replacing it with the calm wave,

Replenishing the sand that save,

Bringing in the new and clear, 

New methods to connect to one's dear.


Oh! turbulent wave,

Pulling out from deep cave,

The resentments accumulated,

Noises that conscious penetrated,

The doubts that culled the inner guide,

The eyes the judged my life 's ride. 


Oh! Peaceful retreating tide,

You have left me with nothing to hide,

I am in a better seating, 

Looking out to a different sighting,

With words out of a opportune pen,

I adjust to a new Zen. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you enjoy reading?

Water you have gone too far

You came uninvited, Walked into my life unexpected, I used to relish your presence, Your warm embracing essence, But now its fear that envel...