16 December 2023

An Ideal Teacher

An ideal teacher sketched,

In my mind it's etched, 

She needn't be perfect,

For me to give her respect.


She need not be all so beautiful, 

Just plain and simple, but colourful, 

Would love to laugh with her, at her jokes, 

But listen, when imparting wisdom quotes. 


With her I spend six long hours, 

So let's build knowledge towers, 

For me, word teacher has a meaning,

Simply put down in writing.


T - Treading new paths together with students

A - Approachable to the students

E - Even tempered even in the worst scenario 

C - Consistently upgrading oneself

H - Heard above the din

E - Empathetic towards the needy

R - Resourcefully creative


Words so many get jumbled,

Some roared, some rumbled, 

But altogether they bow down thanking,

With you as my teacher,

My school days are blooming.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you enjoy reading?

Water you have gone too far

You came uninvited, Walked into my life unexpected, I used to relish your presence, Your warm embracing essence, But now its fear that envel...