08 April 2022

Tolerating Intolerance

 Tolerating Intolerance

 

A gathering of sorts,

Have such disturbing thoughts,

Needless to say,

It's scary even in midday.

 

Provoke me no further,

For I have powers to perish,

Knead my space no more,

For I can push into the world of nether,

Let wandering hands be curtailed, for land to replenish,

Time will close cracks and fissures that tore.

 

Yet another has an sharp reply,

Not letting hurtful words go by,

An eye for an eye,

Even if it means no one can fly.

 

Quit the misuse of kindness,

Refrain from taking advantage of liberality,

Mistaking tolerance for cowardice,

Need I remind the rewards of togetherness,

Don't abuse the generosity,

A level of neutrality would suffice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you enjoy reading?

Water you have gone too far

You came uninvited, Walked into my life unexpected, I used to relish your presence, Your warm embracing essence, But now its fear that envel...