14 January 2023

2023 Reasons

2023 Reasons


With milestones behind us,

A walk-in life's path without a fuss,

Looking ahead to new landmarks,

A reason to shoot a few special sparks.

 

Greetings to friends new and old,

Blessing from family aged and bold,

Guidance from mentors of my past and present,

With dreams fulfilled and in stages of ascent.

 

I start on a nascent journey,

To gather a few good memories!

With the stamina to maintain the course,

And a mental health to reach the goals.

 

Gathering wisdom from all,

Acquiring skill big and small,

A tread started all alone,

Hoping to get company as I move on.

 

Wishing all a kinder, together

and a more meaningful New Year 2023.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you enjoy reading?

Water you have gone too far

You came uninvited, Walked into my life unexpected, I used to relish your presence, Your warm embracing essence, But now its fear that envel...